Monday, April 28, 2008

Astrological Software

I have been a big fan of astrology divination for years, but when I first found out about astrological software, I did not believe that it could deliver results. You see, an astrological reading gives you a whole lot of information, but it does not function alone. A good astrologer also has to look at their client to determine how to interpret the astrological chart. With the astrology software, however, this would not be an option. An astrology program would give everyone with the same astrological reading the exact same interpretation. This was not real astrology!

Nonetheless, I was curious enough to try the astrology software. I figured that, at the very least, it could probably give someone a pretty accurate astrological chart. What they did with that astrology chart was another matter, but I thought that it might be helpful for the average layman without too much knowledge of the stars. You see, astrology is a much more complicated matter than most people believe. It is not just a matter of what month you were born in, but what phase the moon was at, what time it was, what day it was, and much more. Usually, determining some of this information is kind of hard. I figured that the astrology software might give a little help to someone who was not quite familiar with all of the ins and outs of divination astrology.

It turns out that the free astrology software that I tried was even better than I had imagined. There were many astrology programs that I saw, but the one that I found came especially highly recommended. Not only can the software give a standard astrological reading, but it was also supposed to be useful for astrology matchmaking as well.

I had doubted that this astrology software could deliver on all the promises, but it surprised me. In fact, it was one of the most useful astrology tools I ever discovered! Although the astrology software was probably still not as good as getting a reading from an experienced astrologist, it still was remarkably accurate. It is amazing how much you can see from the star signs alone. I never realized quite how good a system astrology was, although I had been using it for years. I would recommend an astrology program for anyone who is inexperienced with divination, or who wants a little bit of extra help in compiling their own astrological readings.